McPherson Public School is committed to the education of the whole child and works to establish a structure of success for every student as they pursue their individual greatness.
The district consists of 4 elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. It also includes an Early Childhood Programs and an Alternative Learning Center.
WHY MCPHERSON PUBLIC SCHOOLS?
McPherson Public Schools helps students strive for greatness through personal development, academic success, and community service. The district offers four elementary schools, one middle school and one high school, as well as early childhood programs and the Alternative Learning Center.
Our Vision 2025 strategic plan lays the groundwork for success, emphasizing:
- Academic Experience
- Unified Culture
- Facilities and Infrastructure
- Engagement and Activities
- Faculty and Staff
- Community Partnerships
College Prep Curriculum:
- Honors and AP course offerings
- Dual enrollment through Hutchinson Community College
Four-year Comprehensive ACT Prep Program
- Embedded into the curriculum so every student benefits
- Target ACT lessons taught within the student's core classes
- Measurable growth – Freshmen/Sophomores take a pre-ACT in the Fall and Spring
- Juniors will take their official ACT during the normal school day
- Wide range of athletics, clubs and activities available, with many opportunities to participate