MOST RECENT VIDEOS
Reminder: We Need Your Input
Reminder: We Need Your InputUploaded Nov 26, 2022
Building Configuration FAQ
Building Configuration FAQUploaded Nov 24, 2022
- 1:06 Facilities impact family and staff recruitment Uploaded Nov 20, 2022
- 1:17 Learning Environment impacts education Uploaded Nov 20, 2022
- 00:28 Recap - Community Input Session Uploaded Oct 17, 2022
- 3:17 Uploaded Oct 10, 2022 by Toni Cabezas
- 1:56 District Statement 5/5/2021 Uploaded May 05, 2021
- 1:37 MPS Anthem Video Featured Uploaded Mar 19, 2021
USD 418 Schools Transition to Remote after Thanksgiving
All McPherson Public School buildings will be closed the week of Thanksgiving (11/23-11/27) as staff prepares to transition to remote learning. Remote learning for all buildings will begin the week of 11/30 through the end of the semester.Uploaded Nov 17, 2020
We continue to work closely with our county health leaders, including Dr. Sheila Gorman, medical advisor to McPherson County Health Dept. and Chief of Staff at McPherson Hospital, as we make these decisions to keep our students, staff and our community safe.
If you have any questions about a specific student’s needs during this time, please contact the building principal.
- 1:54 A Message from Special Education Featured Uploaded Mar 23, 2020