Primary Leave Benefit
- Each full-time employee receives 15 days of leave per contract year with full pay;
- Annual leave granted on the first working day;
- Accumulate to maximum of 75 days;
- Includes sick leave, personal leave (2 days maximum), and professional leave (4 days self-initiated);
- Unused leave is paid upon resignation, retirement and beyond maximum accrual of 75 days.
Sick Leave Bank
- Established for employees with extended personal illness and have used the accumulated primary leave.
- Must enroll by donating one day to the bank annually;
- Medical reports are required;
- May be used for hardship case situations.
- Available for female employees prior to delivery, with physician recommendation, and up to six consecutive weeks upon the birth.
- May use sick leave bank
- May request up to 12 weeks in accordance with Family and Medical Leave Act (6 weeks unpaid).
Group Life Insurance
- $30,000 term group life insurance and accidental death and dismembership.
Group Health Insurance
- The district offers three options for Blue Cross/Blue Shield group health insurance. The board of education pays a set amount toward a single health insurance premium (prorated if employed less than full-time).