MOST POPULAR VIDEOS
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Training video about bloodborne pathogens.Uploaded Jul 24, 2018 to Staff
Suicide Prevention Training
Training video on suicide prevention.Uploaded Jul 24, 2018 to Staff
Training video about how to prevent/stop bullying.Uploaded Jul 24, 2018 to Staff
Informational video about forms of harassment.Uploaded Jul 24, 2018 to Staff
- 24:26 ESI Training Video Uploaded Jul 11, 2017 by Super Admin to Staff
- 3:19 Superintendent Mohn Talks Redesign Featured Uploaded May 02, 2019
- 21:32 Worn Out Welcome Mat Uploaded Aug 10, 2019
- 1:54 A Message from Special Education Featured Uploaded Mar 23, 2020
- 1:56 District Statement 5/5/2021 Uploaded May 05, 2021
USD 418 Schools Transition to Remote after Thanksgiving
All McPherson Public School buildings will be closed the week of Thanksgiving (11/23-11/27) as staff prepares to transition to remote learning. Remote learning for all buildings will begin the week of 11/30 through the end of the semester.Uploaded Nov 17, 2020
We continue to work closely with our county health leaders, including Dr. Sheila Gorman, medical advisor to McPherson County Health Dept. and Chief of Staff at McPherson Hospital, as we make these decisions to keep our students, staff and our community safe.
If you have any questions about a specific student’s needs during this time, please contact the building principal.